Italiano + Cultura 20 Clases semanales
Niveles: Principiante, Elemental - Nivel A1, Pre-intermedio Nivel A2, Intermedio - Nivel B1, Intermedio Superior - Nivel B2, Avanzado - Nivel C1, Profesional - Nivel C2
If you want to learn Italian and study Italian Art History at the same time visiting mu- seums and other Florentine important monuments, this is your course.
- 2 group grammar lessons/day in the morning
- 2 one-to-one lessons/day to Churches and Museums in the morning (also possible in English).
Lessons are held by teachers who are also licensed tour guides and have an excellent knowledge in History of Art.
Starting date for non-beginners: Every Monday
Starting dates for beginners: February 13 and 27; March 13 and 27; April 10 and 24; May 8 and 22; June 5 and 19; July 3, 17 and 31; August 14; September 11 and 25; October 9 and 23; November 6 and 20; December 4.
Museums entrance fees are not included in the price
Servicio de recogida desde/al aeropuerto
Via dei Rustici 7, Florencia, Italia
No hay opiniones de los estudiantes
Cantidad de aulas: 9
N º promedio de estudiantes por aula: 6
Edad mínima de los estudiantes: 16
Examen de nivelación el primer dia:
Distancia desde el aeropuerto: 7 km.
Aeropuerto más cercano: Florence
Año de inauguración de la escuela: 1982
Horarios de la escuela: 8:30 - 17:00
Fechas de cierre: ver
• SMALL CLASS SIZES a maximum of 8 students per class (average 6/7 students per class)
• QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming
• STUDENT CARE: a warm and welcoming staff is at your disposal.
• WIDE RANGE OF COURSES: Italian Language, Cultural and Professional courses... customized to meet your needs.
• AFTER LESSONS ACTIVITIES enriching activities conducted by our teachers.
• VISITS TO MUSEUMS AND CHURCHES held by our teachers who are Licensed Guides of Florence.
• SELECTED ACCOMMODATION: walking distance from the school, max 20/30 minutes.
• ONE SCHOOL, TWO CITIES: in 2015 we have a new office in Sestri Levante, Liguria. Students now have the opportunity to study Italian in a city of art and in a little city at the seaside.