Italiano para Mayores +50 20 Clases semanales
Niveles: Principiante, Elemental - Nivel A1, Pre-intermedio Nivel A2, Intermedio - Nivel B1, Intermedio Superior - Nivel B2, Avanzado - Nivel C1, Profesional - Nivel C2
For students over 50 who want to study Italian and learn more about Italian and Florentine culture, the ABC School offers from 1 to 6 week-programs.
20 ITALIAN LANGUAGE LESSONS/WEEK (2 grammar group lessons + 2 conversation group lessons a day) and a reserved CULTURAL PROGRAM (3 activities a week):
Sample of program:
- Florence city guided tour
- Visit: San Miniato church and Piazzale Michelangelo
- Cooking course and dinner at the teacher’s house
- Excursion on Saturday to Siena or Lucca or Pisa or Arezzo (with all the other students).
- Visit: the Uffizi Gallery (or the Accademia Gallery);
- Visit: the Oltrarno
- Visit: the Cathedral
- Wine tasting
- Culture lectures
- For 1 week program we suggest to stay 7 nights in order to take part in the excursion on Saturday.
All the activities are held by ABC school teachers, visits to the museums are with ABC school teachers who are also licensed tour guides.
Activities are included but the students should pay for their own museums entrance fees and bus/train tickets.
One cooking lesson is included in the price.
Starting dates 2017: February 13 and 27; March 13 and 27; April 10 and 24; May 8 and 22; June 5 and 19; July 3, 17 and 31; August 14; September 11 and 25; October 9 and 23; November 6 and 20; December 4.
Servicio de recogida desde/al aeropuerto
Via dei Rustici 7, Florencia, Italia
No hay opiniones de los estudiantes
Cantidad de aulas: 9
N º promedio de estudiantes por aula: 6
Edad mínima de los estudiantes: 16
Examen de nivelación el primer dia:
Distancia desde el aeropuerto: 7 km.
Aeropuerto más cercano: Florence
Año de inauguración de la escuela: 1982
Horarios de la escuela: 8:30 - 17:00
Fechas de cierre: ver
• SMALL CLASS SIZES a maximum of 8 students per class (average 6/7 students per class)
• QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming
• STUDENT CARE: a warm and welcoming staff is at your disposal.
• WIDE RANGE OF COURSES: Italian Language, Cultural and Professional courses... customized to meet your needs.
• AFTER LESSONS ACTIVITIES enriching activities conducted by our teachers.
• VISITS TO MUSEUMS AND CHURCHES held by our teachers who are Licensed Guides of Florence.
• SELECTED ACCOMMODATION: walking distance from the school, max 20/30 minutes.
• ONE SCHOOL, TWO CITIES: in 2015 we have a new office in Sestri Levante, Liguria. Students now have the opportunity to study Italian in a city of art and in a little city at the seaside.